We are in need of an Account Executive for a direct-hire opportunity in El Paso, Texas
- Responsible for the complete sales process including prospecting, lead generation and closing the business.
- Source, develop, and maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Present additional company services to new and existing customers
- Achieve or exceed the target sales quota for the period
- Provide account management and customer relations services to 3PL clients
- Assist prospective clients in understanding the warehousing procedures and provide short lectures on using its automated ordering system online when available.
- Provide regular sales performance updates to the Logistics Sales Manager.
- Coordinate with warehousing management in the enrollment of new clients in the automated inventory management system and to provide clients with the necessary storage data in accepting and withdrawing their inventories.
- Must have superior persuasive communications and interpersonal skills
- Must be knowledgeable in the intricacies of trucking and logistics
- Must have strong organizational and clerical skills as well as computer literacy
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Previous sales experience in logistics or transportation.