Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Job Opportunity at
HG Arias & Associates
Posted on Jul 30
COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE (ADVANCED)
Compare information of multiple categories of one variable (for example, multiple products or genres).
3-D 100% stacked
when working with negative values on a y-axis.
Use pie charts to compare percentages of a whole to identify the proportions. There are five pie chart types.
· Use computers for various applications, such as database management, word processing, sorting searching and linking data.
· Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
· Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
· Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, records, correspondence, or other material.
· Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions
— Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
— Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Customer and Personal Service
— Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
· Must be able to work from 7am-7pm to cover hours of operation.
· Must be able to pass a 50 states thorough criminal background and pre-employment drugs screen at time of hire.
Terms of Usage
Transportation-Industry.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)