Company based in Altoona, PA area
Well established and successful commercial construction company is seeking an experienced carpenter to join their team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2 years of recent commercial carpentry is required to apply.
- Ability to advance
- Ability to read blueprints
- Strong attention to details
- Understand elevation – operate transit/ laser
- Extremely safety oriented ensure all policies and regulations are adhere to during projects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Rough framing/ metal studs / layout
- Installation of hardware, FRP/ Marlite, accessories, etc
- Concrete footer / frame work
- Drywall hanging/ finishing a plus (willing to learn)
Compensation and Scheduled Overview:
- Hourly wage based on experience
- Company pays overtime rate after 40 hours per week.
- Hourly wage paid during travel time to and from sites
- Company paid lodging and $35.00/day meal per-diem
- Excellent / Paid Health and Dental coverage upon 90 days of service
- Paid Holidays and retirement plan offered
- Schedule is Monday – Thursday with Friday as a flex day per site Superintendent’s project timeline. (More than 50% to 60% of the time home Thursday)
- Average 50 – 60 hours a week / 10-12 hour days