Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Driver Class A CDL
Job Opportunity at
Posted on Jan 8
Truck Driver Partners, Class A CDL $70-90,000/yr Owner Operators welcome!
If you think it is time to get paid fairly for your hard work and experience you need to read this Job Description!
Our client is an independent Asset and Brokerage based Truckload Freight Company located in Southwest Georgia (Columbus). They are profitable, growing and financially stable for the future. They have built up a consistent and substantial business over the last 16 years and have successfully branched out into the asset side of the trucking business (Currently at 15 trucks). With this growth and success, they are looking for a select few professional drivers who want to be more of a partner than an employee to come on board and build the business together!
This is a Contract Driver model with a significant revenue split and only experienced drivers with a proven track record are invited to participate. Current drivers realize the following average weekly net revenue (in your pocket):
Lease Drivers: $1,402.50 ($70,125/yr) As high as: $1,815/wk ($90,750/yr)
Owner Operator: $2,077.50 ($103,875/yr) As high as: $2,565/wk ($128,250/yr)
Paid out on a weekly basis at 70% of revenue (less lease and operating expenses explained in detail) and an average week right now is $4,250 to $4,500. Owner Operators receive an 80% split.
Typical miles per week 2400-2800.
Guaranteed to be home at a minimum every two weeks.
•Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid class "A" CDL from state of residence.
• Must have one year verifiable experience in the last three and an acceptable work history for the past 10 years. All gaps in employment must be accounted for.
• No more than two moving violations in any type of motor vehicle in the last three years.
• No license suspension/disqualification for traffic convictions within the last three years.
• No more than two license suspensions for nonmoving violations.
• A DOT drug test with a negative result is required before an applicant starts driving.
• No drug or alcohol related convictions /incidents within last five years. Incidents over five years will be reviewed.
• No felonies in the past five years. Felonies over five years will be reviewed.
• No more than two preventable accidents in the last three years.
• No discharge for safety reasons from a previous employer.
If you are qualified and interested in looking at the Driver opportunity, please give me a call. I will provide you with all the details on the company, the revenue split and how the compensation works. This is a great opportunity for a good driver!
Call Mark Crabtree at 303-278-2001 or email me at
Truck Driver, CDL Driver, Class A Driver, CDL Class A Driver, FTL Driver, LTL Driver, Class A CDL, Over the road driver, OTR Driver, Long Haul, Long haul driver, Truck Driver, CDL Driver, Class A Driver, CDL Class A Driver, FTL Driver, LTL Driver, Class A CDL, Over the road driver, OTR Driver, Long Haul, Long haul driver
Terms of Usage
Transportation-Industry.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)