Join the industry leader! KAG is North America's largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by taking every load, delivering on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG's excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Start helping us achieve Our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
This position is responsible for maintenance and inventory of company equipment.
- Prepare month end maintenance, parts inventory, and bulk fuel inventory reports
- Conduct year end parts inventory counting
- Reconcile inventories and assist auditors and accounting staff on resolution of discrepancies
- Schedule bulk fuel deliveries with dispatch
- Monitor market daily to ensure best pricing for company
- Reconcile bulk fuel tanks weekly
- Schedule maintenance and state required testing
- Set up annual paperwork on trailers for state certifications
- Track and report asset movement
- Assist operations on driver movement to ensure equipment is assigned properly and information is accurate
- Oversee the review, compliance, and preparation of vapor tightness certifications to terminals for equipment loading
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access
- 2 years of experience in transportation maintenance