Plant Manager for global leader in commercial and industrial systems. P\L responsibility for a 250+ high volume manufacturing and assembly operation. Significant interaction with the sales, marketing, product engineering, and financial functions. This position is considered a high potential hire with strong career ladder opportunities.
- A four-year degree in Engineering or Operations Management preferred
- Has a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a production or manufacturing leadership role in a process oriented manufacturing operation; hard/durable goods and sheet metal operations is a plus
- Possesses a solid working knowledge of manufacturing operations and processes.
- Full P/L responsibility and authority
- Additional training or experience in at least one discipline such as; Lean Manufacturing techniques, Six Sigma, TQM, or JIT manufacturing is required.