Active cooperation with other essential
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of general Warranty experience.
- Excellent Communication skills to strengthen relationships with OE's & Suppliers.
- Exceptional organizational skills; ability to manage workload in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Outstanding customer service and follow-up skills.
- Types an average of 40 wpm.
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Outlook & Excel.
- Prior experience with VMRS codes is preferred.
- Must be dedicated and driven individual.
KAG offers an excellent compensation and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and 401k, as well as an onsite gym, cafeteria and coffee bar.
Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of any status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.